Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fun time

That's again my nephew wearing a cool mask. We had a great time at Spencer's Plaza, one of the famous hangouts for chennaites.
That's the "beautiful" me feeding a piece of cake to my "handsome" husband. On the back ground is my niece who is also beautiful.

This was taken on my husband's b'day when we were having gala time. That's my brother-in-law sharing the greatest joke ever. Guess we really had a good time celebrating my husband's b'day after 12 long years in chennai, coz we were in Brunei that long!!!!!!!!!!!!



The one with the pink turban is my older nephew, pritham dressed as a biblical tax collector.

The other child is obviously dressed up as Jesus. I really think both of them look handsome.

2 comments:

ohyestheydid! said...

Very lawa, that shade of pink saree really suits you :-) I miss shopping together :-(

sapphire said...

hey anitha, just managed to log into your blog via emily's. great to see you having fun and enjoying life. love the pink saree...
kool is back in church since this month. we've merged p5, p6 and form 1 to give the kids an 'identity' of their own. keep in touch whenever. blessings....sophia